Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sehri Time...

"Zehra beta! Wake up! There’s only few minute’s left in Fajr Azaan".
"5 more minutes won’t make any difference Mom". This is what I said and went to sleep again. Again my Mom came and forced me to wake up. When I went to the dining lounge everyone was already having their Sehri. After I had my Sehri, I then started to think about our great mothers who work so hard for us. How do they manage to wake up so early and make Sehri for the whole family ?. How do they make breakfast and make ourselves ready for our schools or colleges. Not only that they’ve to manage so many house chores. Moms are just great. This world would just be incomplete without Mothers. Mother is a gift of God. We realize the importance of something when we don’t have it. We should always be thankful to God that he has blessed us with a Mother. People who don’t have Mom’s are very unlucky.

No comments: